The Salinas Regional Sports Authority (SRSA) would like to introduce our NEW Soccer Complex Parking Program! The Salinas Regional Soccer Complex (SRSC) is a facility managed by SRSA, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. SRSA’s parking policy is designed to provide a safe and clean facility that prioritizes the following:
- Pedestrian safety.
- Safe entry, exits, and secure parking during operating hours.
- Encourage multimodal transportation by encouraging ride-sharing, walking, bicycle riding, and drop-off Soccer Complex attendees.
- Provide a tiered rate structure that encourages affordable season passes.
- Discourage parking lot used by cars, vans, trucks, and commercial and recreational vehicles that are not visitors for the activities the complex offers.
- Generate revenues for parking system maintenance, new development, and other Soccer Complex needs.
PARKING COST BREAKDOWN
|Jan – April||May – Aug||Sept – Dec||Daily
Parking Passes are valid from the date of purchase through December 31st of the year purchased. Passes must be returned at the end of the parking term if not renewed. Lost parking pass = $10
Parking passes grant access to the parking lot ONLY during hours of operations. Passes are valid beginning the day of receiving a physical pass. Passes will be handed out in person at SRSC, 1440 Constitution Blvd. Salinas, CA 93905, on Tuesday, August 2nd and Thursday, August 4th between 4 pm-7 pm.